A life without dancing would be so mundane, no? Martha Graham once said, “Dance is the hidden language of the soul.” And no quote has been truer than that when one speaks about dance! A great way to work the body and the mind, there is a dance form for every body type and for every mood. While you can simply sway your arms and swing your feet to enjoy your favorite music, a little more effort and time are definitely worth investing to learn a new dance form.
Socially appealing, balancing the body, reducing stress, boosting memory, increasing flexibility, toning your body, the benefits of learning a new dance style are myriad.
And to bring all these benefits and many more to you, is Studios Accento. The latest offering in Little Italy, Studios Accento is a brightly furnished and aesthetically done up dance studios. Founded by Lana Hadi, the studio aims at providing affordable dance classes for all.
So, what sets Studios Accento apart from others?
Dance forms of all types under one roof
The dance studios have a dance type for everyone:
- Samba & Brazilian
- Street Jazz
- Belly Dance
- Hip Hop
Conveniently placed classes
To cater to the busy routines of people, Studios Accento conducts classes at times specifically aimed at the working population. Conducted all through the week, the dance studios conducts various dance forms every day.
For those not comfortable with the timing of the class or with attending a class in the studio, Studios Accento conducts private classes at very affordable rates.
The dance studios offers very reasonable packages that are broadly classified into:
- Drop in package – Designed for people preferring to attend classes in the studios individually or in groups of two or more
- New Client special – Valid for a month, this package offers free access to all one-hour classes post which the client needs to pay a nominal fee of $150 per month
- 1-month package – Priced at just $135 per month, this scheme offers a monthly auto-renew feature. It also offers special discounts for students
- Class Packs – Then there are packages based on number of classes. The studios offers choreography classes for special events, weddings, bachelorette, and birthdays
Studios Accento offers a subscription model as well for returning clients:
- 60-minute classes that can be taken individually for as low as $15 per class or taken as a group of 5 or 10 classes.
- Specially choreographed classes for special events like birthdays, weddings, or Bachelorette
- Monthly subscription for as low as $135 per month for auto-renew option
- Private classes that range from 1 class to 5 and 10 classes
Up for grabs
The studios offers a lucrative provision of being rented out for daytime, evening time, or even the weekend whether it is for group classes or private.
Dancing should be fun
At Studios Accento, dancing will never seem like a chore and you will never be bored. We are equipped with some of the best dancing talents who believe in not just being an instructor but a guide for life!