“Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free.” ― Rumi
Dance – the ultimate therapy in the whole world to cure almost anything. And even when all’s right in the world, sway your body to any music and your soul will automatically feel liberated. What started off as a socializing tool in the olden times to entertain crowds and for crowds to mingle with each other, is now a full-blown career option. A complete workout for the mind, body, and soul, dance is not a “one-shoe-fits-all” because of the myriad forms it comes in.
And, why shouldn’t it be? There are so many benefits that a good dance routine has for you – stress management, toning of the body, increasing flexibility, better coordination, better body posture, memory boosting, and what not.
To avail all these wonderful benefits and more, Studios Accento, the state-of-the-art and aesthetically furnished dance studios, is all you need. Founded by Lana Hadi and located in Little Italy, this quaint studio is a treat to all dance lovers.
Let’s see how is Studios Accento different from others?
Dance styles for every body type and every mood –
- Samba & Brazilian
- Street Jazz
- Belly Dance
- Hip Hop
Only the best of the best Talent
Studios Accento hires only the best dancing talent thus ensuring that you learn from the best. Our instructors are master of their dance styles and come with an extensive dancing as well as teaching background. They are specially trained to gauge the learning curve for all their trainees individually.
Founded to cater to the pockets of everyone, Studios Accento offers reasonable packages that are broadly classified into:
- Drop in package – Designed for people preferring to attend classes in the studio individually or in groups of two or more
- New Client special – Valid for a month, this package offers free access to all one-hour classes post which the client needs to pay a nominal fee of $150 per month
- 1-month package – Priced at just $135 per month, this scheme offers a monthly auto-renew feature. It also offers special discounts for students
- Class Packs – Then there are packages based on number of classes. The studios offers choreography classes for special events, weddings, bachelorette, and birthdays
Studios Accento offers a subscription model as well for returning clients:
- 60-minute classes that can be taken individually for as low as $15 per class or taken as a group of 5 or 10 classes.
- Specially choreographed classes for special events like birthdays, weddings, or Bachelorette
- Monthly subscription for as low as $135 per month for auto-renew option
- Private classes that range from 1 class to 5 and 10 classes
The studios can be hired for the day, the evening, or even over the weekend for other commercial purposes.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply drop your inhibitions and come dance with us!